Share relevant and timely news with the University of Guelph community
Fill Out the Form
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting your story. Completed forms will be reviewed by Communications and Marketing. Once your article is received by our team you will be sent an email explaining next steps.
Follow the Guidelines
- Be a maximum of 300 words and contain AODA-compliant and SEO-rich links to supporting content.
- Be relevant to the University of Guelph community
- Follow the University of Guelph’s Writing Style Guide
- If you have images, please be sure that they are:
- a minimum size of 1680 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall.
- a minimum resolution of 72 ppi (pixels per inch).
- owned by you (either taken by you or paid for by you for the purpose of using within this story).
- Have NO words in it. Instead, please include descriptive alt text that meets AODA guidelines.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com