Each platform offers individual platform-related support that is easily accessible through their main site.
Your unit’s individual IT department and/or Managed Desktops can help you with issues such as embedding Twitter feeds on your website, embedding content, etc.
There are a number of relevant resources available to you:
- University of Guelph Brand Guide
- U of G Acceptable Use Policy and Guidelines
- Access and Privacy at the University of Guelph
- Human Resources Policies
- Human Rights at the University of Guelph
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Guidelines on the Acceptance of Donations
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Ontario Human Rights Code
- Criminal Code of Canada
- Copyright Law
Social Media Manager