September 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Knowledge mobilization 101! Become familiar with knowledge mobilization plans and conceptualize strategies adapted to your goals and audiences.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define ‘knowledge mobilization’
- Identify why knowledge mobilization is important
- Identify best practices for knowledge mobilization
- Summarize the steps involved in knowledge mobilization planning
- Compare and contrast End of Grant KT and Integrated KT
- Apply the principles of knowledge mobilization to their research
Register for the Planning for Research Impact session.
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
Skills for Research Impact
Sept. 21 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
KMb Examples From U of G
Oct. 11 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Oct. 25 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Nov. 2 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Nov. 22 from 1 to 2:30- p.m.
Free virtual Knowledge Mobilization (KMb) workshops and practical skills to increase the impact of your research. Graduate students, faculty and staff from all disciplines welcome.
Sign up here: https://uoguel.ph/research-impact