- This event has passed.
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Hone your clear communication skills! Get tips on how to structure and write clear language summaries of your research for dissemination to lay audiences.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define what clear language communication is
- Recall why clear language communication is important in knowledge mobilization
- Explain the importance of identifying and understanding the needs of your audience
- Evaluate the clarity of various communication pieces
- Construct clear language communication using organization, language and formatting strategies
Register for the Clear Language Writing session.
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
Skills for Research Impact
Sept. 21 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
KMb Examples From U of G
Oct. 11 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Oct. 25 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Nov. 2 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Nov. 22 from 1 to 2:30- p.m.
Free virtual Knowledge Mobilization (KMb) workshops and practical skills to increase the impact of your research. Graduate students, faculty and staff from all disciplines welcome.
Sign up here: https://uoguel.ph/research-impact