- This event has passed.
Monday, October 17, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This class covers basic watercolour techniques such as colour mixing, glazing and the wet in wet technique. We will learn how to mix a variety of fall colours and paint beautiful fall leaves. Perfect for absolute beginners.
Format: Online via Zoom.
Instructor: Candice Leyland
A supply list is provided in your confirmation. Please ensure you have the supplies on hand for the workshop.
- Watercolours – Any will work,a variety of colours – artist grade is best
- Watercolour Paper (140lb Coldpress)
- Palette with a mixing area for paint
- Watercolour Brushes – Round, 2,4 and an 8
- Water Cup
- Paper Towels
- Masking Tape Board to Tape Paper Down
- Waterproof Pen (optional)
- A Hairdryer (optional, but helps with drying times)
Fee: $25 (plus HST) per person.
Register Online at https://secure.e-registernow.com/cgi-bin/mkpayment.cgi?state=3285