November 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
When all is said and done, how do you know it worked? Go beyond the anecdote and learn to use evaluation techniques to assess the impact of your Knowledge Mobilization (KMb) efforts.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Summarize the steps involved in evaluating KMb
- Discuss common challenges and best practices in KMb evaluation
- Use strategies to identify KMb measures and indicators
- Explain trade-offs in deciding what and how to measure
- Select appropriate KMb evaluation goals
- Build a logic model or theory of change to explain KMb rationale
- Create a basic evaluation framework for their own KMb work
Register for the Evaluating KMb Activities session.
This workshop series is a collaboration between the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the Community Engaged Scholarship Institute (CESI) and the Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills for Research Impact
Sept. 21 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
KMb Examples From U of G
Oct. 11 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Oct. 25 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Nov. 2 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Nov. 22 from 1 to 2:30- p.m.
Free virtual Knowledge Mobilization (KMb) workshops and practical skills to increase the impact of your research. Graduate students, faculty and staff from all disciplines welcome.
Sign up here: https://uoguel.ph/research-impact