- This event has passed.
May 31 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Professional and Career Development Record (PCDR) is a tool built into Experience Guelph. The PCDR formally recognizes a student’s involvement in on- and off-campus professional and career development activities, most notably experiential learning.
Join the Experiential Learning Hub to learn more about the PCDR!
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the PCDR.
- List three benefits of the PCDR.
- Summarize the critical components of a validated PCDR experience.
- Use the Experience Guelph catalogue to search for validated PCDR opportunities.
- Locate relevant resources on the EL website.