The University’s normal business operations will be reduced on Monday, Feb. 20 for the Family Day weekend. Normal operations resume Tuesday, Feb. 21. Reading Week at U of G runs Feb. 20 to 24.
Service areas open on Monday, Feb. 20 include:
- Athletics Centre – reduced hours
- University Centre (excluding Chef’s Hall, Brass Taps and The Lookout Patio + Grad Lounge) – Main floor is open
- Ontario Veterinary College Health Sciences Centre Animal Hospitals – emergency referrals only
- Animal Health Lab – Lab open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to receive samples only (no testing performed). Sample drop-off in vestibule is available 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Select dining locations on campus – view full hours for the Family Day weekend and Reading Week
- The Arboretum – grounds are open, buildings are closed
- Residence Desks – open 24 hours a day
The McLaughlin Library is closed Monday, Feb. 20 and open with reduced hours during Reading Week.
Please check each unit’s specific website for hours of operation on Family Day and during Reading Week.
Campus Safety Officers are on duty all day, every day, all year, including during statutory holidays. They may be reached at 519-824-4120, Ext. 52000, in case of emergencies and at Ext. 52245 for non-emergency calls.