U of G will be replacing its current Expense Claim System (ECS) with SAP Concur, a modern, automated system that will improve and streamline the process for submitting expense claims. Staff and faculty: help us understand your current challenges to ensure the new solution meets your needs for work and travel expense claims.
Staff and Faculty: Take Our Quick Survey
We want to better understand your experience with our current ECS and ways we can make the expense claim process better. U of G staff and faculty are invited to complete a 5- to 10-minute survey by Feb. 26. All responses are confidential. Your input is essential in helping us shape the new system.
Benefits of SAP Concur
When we switch to SAP Concur, you will benefit from:
- a more user-friendly and intuitive system
- a more efficient and effective expense claim process
- attaching receipt images to a claim instead of submitting paper versions
- auto-fill of some expense claim information
- mobile capabilities that let you submit or approve expense claims via your wireless device.
You can share feedback directly with the SAP Concur project team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on this project, please visit the Expense Claim System Replacement website, part of the Program Management Office site. This site will be regularly updated with additional information as the project progresses.