- This event has passed.
Tuesday, March 15, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Members of the University of Guelph community are invited to join in a vigil for those affected by the ongoing invasion of Ukraine.
Join us in Branion Plaza for:
- remarks and readings by members of the Ukrainian Student Club
- remarks from U of G senior leadership
- a prayer for peace
- a moment of silence
As this is an outdoor event, please dress for the weather.
This event is organized by the Ukrainian Student Club.
- Multi-Faith Resource Team, (519) 824-4120, Ext. 58909
- Student Counselling Services, Ext. 53244
- Crisis Text Line, text “UofG” to 686868
- Employee Assistance Program for faculty and staff, 1-800-265-8310.
- Homewood Health, U of G’s employee and family assistance program provider, offers recovery and coping strategies for those experiencing a traumatic event.
International students in need of support may also choose to contact the International Student Advisors:
Student Wellness has also provided information on how to cope during times of uncertainty.