- This event has passed.
October 18 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Grief in the Workplace will help participants gain a better understanding of how grief shows up at work. We will discuss the facts and myths around grief and will also provide practical tips and techniques on how to support yourself and others in the workplace.
From this session you will:
- Gain a high-level understanding of what grief in the workplace may look like
- Better understand the impact of grief on your co-workers
- Learn tools and techniques to support yourself and others who are grieving
- Learn how to create a culture of compassion that promotes empathy and understanding
- Gain knowledge of additional resources and supports in the community
Register through Qualtrics at: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8AZDiliJxTyRyhU