- This event has passed.
September 7 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Join colleagues to celebrate the start of the new academic year at our annual Community Breakfast for faculty and staff!
President Charlotte Yates will offer words of welcome and provide an overview of our community’s goals for the year ahead. We will also be recognizing the recipients of the:
- 2022 President’s Awards for Exemplary Staff Service
- Excellence in Undergraduate Academic Advising Medallion
- Long-Term Service Awards
Visit our resource fair with booths from campus partners and participate in Wellness @ Work’s Employee O-Month Passport Challenge.
8:30 to 9 a.m.
- Pick up breakfast in the W.F. Mitchell Centre Main Gym
- Check out the resource fair in the GGAC
- Remarks from President Charlotte Yates
- Award presentations
RSVP to the Community Breakfast
To help us ensure we are hosting a sustainable event and minimizing food waste, please RSVP your attendance by August 31.