- This event has passed.
November 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Student Health Services will be offering the flu vaccine to all students, faculty and staff. To promote a healthy campus, we encourage everyone to get their flu shot. By getting the flu shot, particularly during the pandemic, you can help keep hospital resources open for those who need them the most.
2022 Flu Clinic Details:
No appointment is necessary.
- Nov. 3 and 10 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Small Gym, Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre
- Nov. 12 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Health Services in the J.T. Powell Building
- Nov. 16 from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Small Gym, Guelph Gryphons Athletics Centre
If you’re coming to an on-campus flu shot clinic, be sure to:
- Bring a printed, completed Flu Vaccine Consent Form with you. Forms will be available at the clinics, too.
- Plan to remain in the after-care area for 15 minutes after your vaccination.
- Wear a mask